Diets are dead. It’s time for a health fix.
Find power on your plate. Transform the way you look and feel. Plantable makes it easy with plant-based, chef-crafted meals delivered to your door, and a coach to help guide the way.
Your wellness coach meets your five-star chef.
Plantable’s chefs prepare delicious, satiating plant-based meals and deliver them right to your door each week. You get all the flavor with none of the work.
24/7 education & support
Retrain your brain and create new habits with daily knowledge and guidance from your own personal coach, anytime and anywhere.
Big change made easy
We use simple science to help you unlock lasting health change for good. You’ll discover a whole new way of eating.
Elevate your eating with our chef-prepared menu.
Our fast, one week reset to feel better and lighter.
- 12 delicious, chef-prepared meals
- Daily education and 7 days of one-on-one support from your personal coach
- Learn the basics of a whole food, plant-based lifestyle
- Unlock post-Quickstart discounted pricing and ability to customize
$175 per week, for four weeks
Our signature program to transform your well-being and reset your habits. For good.
- Four weeks of 12 delicious, chef-prepared meals
- Achieve your goals with unlimited one-on-one support from your personal coach and daily education curriculum
- Skip a shipment at any time
- Tools to continue the Plantable lifestyle
- Unlock post-Reboot discounted pricing and ability to customize
Ordered Plantable (or Euphebe) in the past?
Your account is the same for our new name. Log in for your existing customer options. Sign up for the ongoing Plantable Subscription or choose to purchase One-Time Boxes as needed. All with exclusive pricing and the ability to customize.
The results are in.
Plantable’s menus and powerful plant foods, which come conveniently packed and ready to eat, will power your sport, your life and your health. I am a major fan.
Olympic Medalist & World Record Holder
The food tastes really good! It’s truly delicious and I never feel deprived. I hate calling it a diet, I tell people I’m elevating my eating.
Media Executive & Multi-Tasking Single Mom
–Dr. Erica Jones
Eating a whole food, plant-based diet reduces inflammation, gives you more energy and I’ve personally seen the positive effects it has on managing weight, cholesterol and overall well-being. And you can’t beat the convenience and service of Plantable. It’s about creating a mindset change.
Cardiologist & Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine at Weill Cornell
Plantable has taught me how to eat better on my own and make better choices on a daily basis.