Move over, hot chocolate! Golden Milk is our go-to winter beverage. Creamy, delicious and nourishing, it warms you up from the inside out. Turmeric's anti-inflammatory healing properties are amplified by black pepper, and blood-sugar-friendly cinnamon helps prevent insulin spikes that can lead to fine lines and blemishes. A health and beauty elixir that tastes like a warm summer day is just a few steps away, so grab your pajamas and get cozy 😊
Golden Milk Dry Blend
Mix up a batch of this spice blend and store in a jar at room temperature. Having it on hand will making whipping up your Golden Milk a breeze!
- 4 tbs ground turmeric
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- pinch of ground nutmeg
*optional: 1/2 tsp of ashwaganda root powder
- 2 tsp hot water
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp of high-quality honey
- 1 cup of your favorite unsweetened nut milk
1. Add a heaping teaspoon of your Golden Milk Dry Blend, hot water and honey to a saucepan.
2. Stir to combine into a paste-like consistency with little to no lumps.
3. Add nut milk and heat over medium, whisking to combine.
4. Once mixture is hot but not quite boiling, pour into a mug and enjoy!